CANDLE CARE

  • When you burn your candle for the first time, please burn it until you have a melting pool (when the surface of the candle is completely melted). This will prevent “tunnelling” and your candle will last longer. 

  • Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours. 

  • Always trim the wick each time before lighting. 

  • Never leave the candle in reach of children and animals

  • Always light the candle on a flat surface

  • Take care when moving the candle when lit and after as the glass will get hot

IMG_2734_edited.jpg

DIFFUSER CARE

  • Ensure that diffusers are kept away from open flames at all times as the contents are flammable.

  • Do not display the product directly on polished or fabric surfaces as damage can occur if the liquid is spilt.

  • Keep them out of reach of children and pets at all times.

Rose diffuser.jpg

WAX MELT CARE

 

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.

  • Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.

  • Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.

  • The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.

  • Once the candle is extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.

lemongrass.jpg